To copy a 48 Chip, you need:
- 48 chip copy function authorization XHS-VVDI96BIT or XHS-VVDIOBD
- VVDI2 4th immobilizer system Sold Here XHS-VVDI2
- ID48 Chip Data Collector for VVDI2
- A new 48 chip Sold Here XHS-X48
- 1000 Points or 1 Token
Open the VVDI2 key programmer software menu – member points system and obtain a 48 copy function XHS-VVDI96BIT or XHS-VVDIOBD
The 48 chip copy function applies to the 4th Immobilizer system, the supported types include NEC24C32, NEC24C64, NEC24C64 color instrument, A1, A3/TT/R8, Q3, new Tiguan 873B, 883B etc.
In the process of copying a 48 chip, it is required to insert a PIN code and component security bytes from the vehicle, you can select any of the following methods
1) VVDI2 can read out the PIN code from the Engine Control Unit (ECU) via OBDII and CS
2) You will obtain component security bytes and the PIN code
It can copy 48 chips, add 48 chips, support 48 All Keys Lost and support smart keys.