- Power supply: 110V 60 Hz
- Electronic Equipment: Mainboard con CPU ARM Cortex A8, 256 MB RAM, memory AND 1GB
- External connections: 2 USB 2.0 ports; 2 RS232 serial ports; 1 LAN port
- Key Reading/Decoding System: Electric contact
-Lighting: LED - lighted cutting bay
- Movements/Axes: 2 stepper motor-operated axes
- Jaws: FLAT KEY SIDE: 4 sided (more jaws are available for specific markets) LASER KEY SIDE: Jaw AC (jaws A, B, C, D, H are available)
- Gauge: FLAT KEY SIDE: Automatic gauge unlock through the movement of the axes
- Motor: FLAT KEY SIDE: Asynchronous, 0.18 KW LASER KEY SIDE: DC electronic motor
- Cutter: FLAT KEY SIDE: 63 mm carbide LASER KEY SIDE: 2,5 mm end milling cutter
- Cutter Speed: FLAT KEY SIDE: 1500-3000 rpm (variable speed according to the programs) - LASER KEY SIDE: 6000 rpm
- Absorption: 250W (35W in stand-by)
- Dimensions: Width: 13" / Depth: 16" / Height: 12"
- Weight: 44 lbs.
Ninja Laser combines the mechanical and electronic precision to guarantee unique key cutting performances and quality through two different technologies: a double speed prismatic cutter and an end milling cutter to cut with maximum efficiency door and automotive edge cut keys, laser keys and Tibbe keys by code, decode or depths.
Ninja Laser is designed to better meet the requirements of the professional thanks to the mixture of these two technologies, which allows the combination of maximum cutting precision together with exceptional performance, at the same time guaranteeing extended use of the parts of the key cutting machine.
One of the highlights of the Ninja Laser is the AC jaw that combines in one unique solution one clamping system to cut most of the laser keys in the market. This innovation expands the wide range of jaws – from the four sided functional one for door and automotive edge cut keys to the Tibbe systems – and makes Ninja Laser the standard key cutting machine to duplicate every model of automotive keys, as well as edge cut door keys, present in the market.
The modern and functional design guarantees maximum ergonomics to assure the use of Ninja Laser in all work places.
The Liger software developed by Keyline stands out for its capacity to process every cutting system and easily receive software updates. Complex operations are made extremely simple and intuitive thanks to the modern color interface, which is simple and easy to learn.
Ninja Laser is standard equipped with a USB port, LAN ports and serial ports.
NINJA LASER CUTTER DEMO VIDEOS
Search by keyblank, decode and cut of edge cut keys
Cut by code of Ford Tibbe keys
Search by keyblank, decode and cut of laser keys
Connection to Instacode, cut and decode